Monday, March 7, 2016

🌸 Spring fever 🌸

The thing I'm most excited to do in spring is go to Wisconsin Dells. It's a really amazing and fun place to be in, it's also very beautiful to me. Like there downtown I'll say, I love walking there when it's dark and just take a look at all the stores and the lights at night. I'm also getting ready to go to pools, smell freah air like flowers and the rain but also feel good about it. I'm also looking forward to planting and spending more time outside with friends and family. I enjoy the outdoors, and the wilderness. I'm also looking forward into going camping with some friends and explore and experience new things. One thing I am going to do during spring is stay of my electronics and social media so I enjoy the moment while it last without worrying about my phone and what other people say and post. Like my mom said if my friends really want to see me they should knock on my door and not just text, it'll be better and that way we can spend more time together and with family instead of our phones. 

3 comments:

  1. The picture looks so pretty!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete