Thursday, January 14, 2016

Compare and contrast

In the book Backlash and Out of my mind there was a few similarities and some differences. Some similarities I saw was that in backlash Lara gets bullied ten times more than others kids which to me she gets treated differently and in the book Kut of my mind Melody gets treated differently because of her disability. Since they both get treated differently they end up having a ruff life, Lara because she gets picked about her weight, people try to "catfish" her which was her best friend and also people somewhat threatened her before. Melody had a ruff life because she couldn't do things like all the other kids for example walk, talk, eat, shower herself or even simple things. At school she ends up being in this team but once the team didn't tell her about the flight things went wrong. Some differences I saw was that Lara had her former best friend and her best friends mom ruin her life and Melody just had person problems that made her life harder than everyone else.  That's what I noticed but I also love both books they all have this amazing "story" and I think that everyone can learn something from both books.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks like a really nice book to read!!!!!

    ReplyDelete