Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Out of my mind

In the book Out of My Mind by, Sharon M. Draper I really love this one quote on page 174, " I believe in me. And my family does. And Mrs.V. It's the rest of the world I'm I'm not so sure of." The reason this quote sticks out to me is because it's so strong and powerful. It's saying yeah I believe in me and so so a couple of people but the world? Would they? Like do you they care or do I just have to believe in myself and not have other people help me. Like its good but it only matters if I believe. I just really love this quote a lot. I feel like it means a lot, not just to me but to other people as well.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the book Out Of My Mind!!!! I am so happy that you put this book on your blog!! Thanks for putting it on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete