Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Years resolution

My New Years resolution is to stop being so nice because I noticed that when I'm nice I let people walk over me and they  take advantage. I not going to totally stop being nice I just want people to know that I'm not going to let them walk over me anymore and take advantage. I also am going to stop caring what other people think about me because the more I care the less I feel good about my self so, I'm just going to block it out or laugh and go along with them like I don't care what they say anymore. I feel like that would make my year so much better. I'm also going to stop being so shy because that takes over it doesn't let me do the things I want to do because I'm so scared so that's my New Years resolution.

4 comments:

  1. Why do you want to change being nice?? All your friends love you because you are nice. If you be nice, people are going to be nice back. And they will care about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to change being nice, like I'm still going to be nice I just don't want to be to nice for people to take advantage of me. But thank you.

      Delete
  2. I can tell that you're a very nice person, and would recommend you not to change being nice because then it's just going to make it worse, and they will be mean back to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason I say that because yes I do like being nice but it's just once you are nice to the wrong people things start to change. I meant like to stop being nice to the wrong people when all they want to do is take advantage.

      Delete